REMOTE is a free virtual event where frontline faculty and decision makers from global universities and colleges share highly relevant strategies and interventions for all learning modalities - classroom, blended/hybrid, and online. REMOTE helps to design and deliver the best possible experiences and outcomes for teachers and learners - from learner variability, adaptive learning, to effective use of tools and equitable use of digital learning.
MAXIMIZING SUCCESS FOR LEARNERS
Learners need faculty and institutional support to overcome pandemic challenges and the future of higher education depends upon it. Educators have integrated digital tools and pedagogies that are effective and matter to student success. We invite you to join us this summer as frontline faculty share what they have learned and implemented:
- Digital Learning 3.0: a focus on what matters and how digital technologies can be utilized in the learning domain
- Learner Variability: how educators can help students recover from learning gaps, laying a strong foundation for the future
- Equitable Best Practices in Remote and Hybrid Learning: all access learning, individualized student support, equitable resources
- Engaging Learners Beyond the Classroom Experience: teaching strategies to motivate, connect and support students inside and outside of the classroom
- Leading in Challenging Times for Equitable Impact: practices, policies and procedures to support academic fairness and inclusion
- Access Matters: serving students more successfully, building accessible learning experiences for all students
- Adaptive Learning Beyond Tools: driving innovation, enhancing learning outcomes, and improving knowledge retention
ENSURE STUDENT SUCCESS
REMOTE brings together master practitioners across Higher Education to share best practices in remote and blended learning. Hear how higher education faculty lead their classes to take advantage of both remote and on campus opportunities, how they incorporate synchronous and asynchronous learning modes and how they embrace technology to build a better future for education.
Letter from Executive Producer of REMOTE
Colleen Jennings-Roggensack, ASU’s VP for Cultural Affairs
We are pleased to once again host ASU’s REMOTE: The Connected Faculty Summit, now in its third year. The 2022 event to be held on June 8-9, virtually, will be just as relevant as the first two iterations. During the two days of the event, and on-demand for six months after, we bring together frontline faculty and decision makers from global universities and colleges to share highly relevant strategies and interventions for all learning modalities.